If you are looking to improve your skills or get some help with getting into the game industry then you came to the right place!
I'm a concept artist with 7+ years of experience in concept design, illustration, and comic, I have worked for numerous companies such as Marvel and others throughout my career and gained some great experience and knowledge that I would love to share with you!
So here's a bunch of things I can help you with:
- Help with understanding what it takes to get into this industry and creating realistic expectations and goals for you to achieve.
- portfolio review and help with preparing an industry standard work case to show potential clients and studios(aka get hired!)
- creating a study curriculum that you can follow on your own time plus tips and tricks on how to manage your time and make the most of your studying to progress fast and efficiently
- critique of your work and overpaints
- personal mentorship in concept art, illustration and comic from A to Z, so basically anything you might need help with or want to learn in these 3 areas, I got your back!
- positive reinforcements(we all need em)
- Tips on how to find work as a freelancer
- How to stay motivated when studying on your own(self taught)
- And much more!
So if you are passionate and excited about getting into this industry lets do a session and rock this thing!