I currently run the Games Programming department at SAE in London, where I oversee the learning modules, create new course content and teach ambitious games programming students. I also teach C++ and OpenGL graphics programming at London Metropolitan University. For the past few years, I have been working on my own game engine, which I use in my lessons to demonstrate various programming concepts and to build small games within.
I am available to mentor and support anyone that wishes to learn C++ programming, particularly within game development, including the following:
- C++ basics (loops, functions, classes)
- Object-oriented programming concepts (The famous five)
- Intermediate C++ (The Standard Library, C++17)
- Maths for games (Linear Algebra, vectors, matrices, coordinate spaces)
- Beginner multiplayer game programming (Server/client coding)
- Graphics and shader programming (Modern OpenGL)
Besides programiming, I am also very happy to assist anyone with writing a BSc dissertation and look over a portfolio and give advice.