Audio Software Engineer currently at Dolby Labs.
I have worked for about 15 years in the game industry, 5 years as Sound Designer and 10+ as an Audio Programmer.
Feel free to visit my LinkedIn for more detailed information about my experience: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexirae/
I'm offering mentoring via Skype, Slack or Email.
• Best ways to learn programming from an Audio Software Engineer perspective.
• Understanding software needs from Audio Designers perspective.
• Different aspects of audio game development process.
• Audio requirements in AAA studios vs. Indie Studios.
• Best practices, planning, tasks estimation, time management.
• Audio Pipeline and audio systems.
• Interaction/Communication between different game systems and audio systems.
• Audio tools and scripting.
• Audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
• Performance, debugging and optimization.
Can give advice on:
• Personal projects
• Career development
• Resume and cover letters
• Code review
Projects that I have been involved: