I'm a Veteran AAA Game Designer with several shipped titles, including years of VR experience. Highly experienced in multiple facets of Design, including:
- Gameplay Prototyping
- Game Mechanics iteration
- Level Design (from documentation to initial whiteboxing and through full production).
- Feature Documentation & Scoping
- Experimental Design
- Working with new hardware
- Experienced in many commonly used development platforms (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
I am also happy to provide advice on:
* How to get into the industry as a Designer
* How to compose a good Resume/CV for applying for design roles
* How to prepare for an interview for a design role
* The skills and personality traits hiring managers look for in designers.