I'm a Veteran AAA Game Designer with several shipped titles, including years of VR experience. Highly experienced in multiple facets of Design, including:
* Gameplay Prototyping
* Game Mechanics iteration
* Level Design (from documentation to initial whiteboxing and through full production).
* Feature Documentation & Scoping
* Experimental Design
* Working with new hardware
* Experienced in many commonly used development platforms (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
I am also happy to provide advice on:
* How to get into the industry as a Designer
* How to compose a good Resume/CV for applying for design roles
* How to prepare for an interview for a design role
* The skills and personality traits hiring managers look for in designers.