I'm a Veteran AAA Game Designer with several shipped titles, including years of VR experience. Highly experienced in multiple facets of Design, including:
- Gameplay Prototyping
- Game Mechanics iteration
- Level Design (from documentation to initial whiteboxing and through full production).
- Feature Documentation & Scoping
- Experimental Design
- Working with new hardware
- Experienced in many commonly used development platforms (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
I am also happy to provide advice on:
- How to get into the industry as a Designer
- How to compose a good Resume/CV for applying for design roles
- How to prepare for an interview for a design role
- The skills and personality traits hiring managers look for in designers.
Game Credits: Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag, Assassins Creed Rogue, PlayStation VR Worlds, Horizons, Vessel, Dark Age of Camelot, Fury... and more.
Times Available (include your timezone): 19:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT
Design Disciplines :
Languages Spoken (must be fluent) :
Mentors: Have you added details about your experience and what mentoring services you are providing? (please add details in your description at the top):
No ("Hey listen!!!")