What I teach
- Getting started with the Unity engine
- Standard multiplayer programming
- Setting up and maintaining your own server
- Implementing external networking frameworks (Photon, Forge, etc)
- Gameplay systems (inventories, dialogues, turn management, etc)
- Database integration
- Version control (git, Perforce)
- Game design principles
- Unity Editor scripting (custom inspectors, editor windows, property drawers)
- ScriptableObject uses and advantages in development
I am an experienced Unity developer with a passion for making game design tools and making games with those tools.
I specialize in developing gameplay mechanics, designing tools and extending the Unity editor to improve the project workflow. I have experience in many aspects of game development, including multiplayer networking, AI, audio and UI implementation.
I have worked on various projects in both the gaming and simulation industry that have launched for various platforms, including mobile, web and PC.