14 years game industry veteran. I have worked both in-house and as a freelance consultant on a wide variety of material across almost all gaming platforms.
My skill set which I can offer to hone your skills or help you through a problem include:
- Sound Design
- Technical Sound Design :- software system design for game audio features.
- Audio Implementation / Authoring / Optimization : Wwise (7 years) Fabric (2 years), FMOD.
- Game Mixing (Wwise, Unity)
- Music Composition & Production / Mixing
- Audio Director / Lead Audio
- Post Production / Mixing
- Mobile/handheld audio production (since 2003)
- Technical Sound Design (Comp Science background)
- Stylized music & sound design.
- MMO RPG related audio design / implementation
Other Tools Knowledge:
- Open Mod Plug Tracker
- Sound Forge
Game Credits: Anki Drive, RIFT MMORPG + Expansions, Trove - Voxel MMO Builder, Atlas Reactor - tactical turn based moba, Death Jr 2 - Root of Evil Wii, Speed Racer Wii, Jackass The Game, BrookTown High PSP, Gauntlet DS, Impossible Mission DS, Arthur & The Return of the Maltazzard DS, GI Joe DS, Dark Void Zero DS, Dragonball Z - [Legacy of Goku II | Buu's Fury] (GBA), Ty The Tasmanian Tiger (GBA) ---- IOS: Dr Awesome, Isotope A Space Shooter, Word Fu, Eliminate Pro, Rolando 2, Star Defense, MazeFinger, Drop Ship, League Runners, Heavy Weapon (popcap). Facebook: Restaurant City, Pet Society, Pirates Ahoy, Who Has The Biggest Brain
Times Available (include your timezone): PST - 8am, 9pm
Audio Disciplines :
Unity based (Fabric, Master Audio, etc...)
Languages Spoken (must be fluent) :